How To Replace Lost Or Stolen Emirates Id
Emirates damaged or Stolen card replacement process step by step available here. Dear Friends if your id card is stolen then don’t waste your time. Take specific Measure about this issue. For replacement of your id card many document requirement. All these documents list given below
- Original Passport
- Original Family book if you are a UAE Nationality Holders. Expats don’t need for Family book.
- Copy of Lost id card
- If copy not available then the number of your id or the documents where your id card number mention
- If stolen id card is the person who has less than 15 year old, then the Birth Certificate and the emirates id card of their father needed for renewal
- Passport size photos with White background needed
There are Following measure you should need to take when your card is stolen.
- First You need to report the issue and the place where your card has stolen
- After reporting, Visit the Typing center in UAE. Must you need to visit registered Typing center, because they know all the procedure and requirement for id card replacement. Must carry all the required documents i have mention above according to your criteria. Provide all documents in a file to the Typing center man and asked for card replacement. They Submit your card replacement application. They charged fee of replacement according to your application criteria.
- You can also submit card replacement application on ICA Website. Simply visit government ICA website and open the section of card replacement. Fill all boxes which are required for replacement. Now upload all files like Passport, Your copy of previous stolen or damaged id card. Your photo and all other document which are required. Now click on Submit. The Fee section will be open. Pay Replacement fee via your ATM or Master Card.
- The ICA Mobile Application is also available in the Google Play Store for android mobile user. Install and login your ICA Login. Now go to Replacement section and do same things like ICA Website.
When the application of Replacement submitted, then the confirmation of your card sent to your register mobile number like your card is ready or not.